Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- All Colored Iconoclast Boot do have a wait time, even the ones listed on the website are custom ordered. All Boots are custom made, not every pattern is the same and may vary - Please call or email to check on wait time! Please note that these boots are not intended to be dyed and that they carry a protectant layer on them so colors do vary and may change once applied to the boot, no colors are guaranteed on your ordered color; and once they are purchased they are yours to keep. You can redye them yourself once washed if they seem to fade after awhile. I will give you instructions on how to reapply dye. We do Airbrush boots and can do any custom design you would like. Those do have an up charge on a full set, just ask for a quote! Thank you and get your boots on those horses! ALL Christmas orders need to be placed by November 12th or they will most likely not be there before Christmas.
- All Iconoclast colored boots MAY take up to 2-3 weeks to make. Once your order has been over 1 week we will NOT cancel order as your order has already been sent and processed by production. You will receive a restocking fee of 25%, if you absolutely have to cancel. 5 Star and Best Ever Pads- NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES ON PADS NOT IN STOCK. Do your research on color of felt and wear leathers you want. Once paid for we can NOT change anything on the order.
- Rush Delivery
- Product Care
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, subscribe, participate in any interactive features of our services, fill out a form, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, credit card information and other contact or identifying information you choose to provide.
We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
We also use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
Use of the Data
We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
- Doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request
- We believe it's needed to enforce our legal agreements or that is legally required
- We believe it's needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues
Sharing of Data
We don't share your personal information with third parties. Aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Website and service.
We also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services' privacy policies.
Opt-Out, Communication Preferences
You may modify your communication preferences and/or opt-out from specific communications at any time. Please specify and adjust your preferences.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. But, you should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the Sites may not be secure.
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via the Website from visitors in this age group.
If we make major changes in the way we collect or use information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on the Website or sending you an email.