Muck Tremont Supreme Series Tall Rubber & Knit Women's Winter Boots and more style to an already sophisticated design, but without compromising your comfort or protection. Topped with a sassy, multi-toned knit upper with new metal badging, these women's winter boots also feature matte-finish rubber for subtle elegance. The heel is also new and more streamlined, but remains low for easy walking. Extended shafts keep snow and splashes out, and water repellent treatment keeps feet dry throughout the day. The soft fleece lining ensures heat stays inside and makes for a comfort rating of -20°F (-30 °C) to 50 °F (10 °C). These waterproof winter boots also feature a dual-density EVA insole for excellent cushioning and support. Shock-absorbing CR Flex-Foam in the build provides exceptional comfort by molding to the contours of your own feet.
- Lightweight 4 mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention; adjusts to your foot’s contours to resist blisters and chafing.
- Fleece lining is soft for enhanced comfort, durable for long wear, and provides exceptional warmth in frigid environments; comfort rated from -20 °F to 50 °F (-30 °C to 10 °C)
- Multi-tone knitted upper, matte-finish rubber and metal logo make for a sophisticated look that will complement any upscale attire
- Dual density EVA insole with gel insert for additional cushioning and support; new heel design is streamlined, elegant and low for easy walking
- Tall height offers extended protection and durable water repellent keeps feet dry throughout the day; rear pull loop for easy on/off
- Black & Gunmetal color scheme creates a stylish twist on a classic design